Identifying works played in clubs:
SACEM uses a service provider to take a survey of music played in a sample of clubs drawn up by a polling organisation, which takes into account the different kinds of music repertoire used in nightclub venues in France.
Identification of works played at festivals, concerts, etc.
In order to collect and distribute your rights, Sacem requires:
- the setlist of the works performed
- the date and location of your events
Registration can be done online in your member account in two steps:
1. you create your setlist by selecting the works performed in our search engine
2. you match one or several events with your setlist.
Assimilated to arrangers, DJ composers receive a share of the royalties from the artists’ works they played during their set, in addition to the rights received for the works of which they are the author.
- For more information, you should consult the status of the DJ remixer.